#FAQ: #Permits
Q: When do I need to obtain a permit from the City or Town?
A: For any minor or major changes in your property you need a permit, whether it is interior (removing a wall) or exterior (add an opening, changing the size of windows, etc).

To see the next post just click on the button down blow:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *